NHM 699: Supervised Practice
Rotations in a variety of clinical, community, and food-service settings that provide Coordinated Program in Dietetics students with opportunities to apply principles and knowledge addressed during their undergraduate and graduate curriculum and to participate directly in hands-on application of clinical, food-service, and community nutrition. Students will have opportunities to develop and improve a variety of skills, with emphasis in critical thinking, evaluation, and assessment.
May be repeated for up to 15 hours.
1 - 9 Credits
- Pre-requisite: 18 hours of graduate credit.
- Pract/Intern: Practicum/Internship for NHM 699
Nutrition and Hospitality
- $100.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
Nutrition and Hospitality 6
- $125.00 when booked for:
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter 2017-18
- $150.00 when booked for:
- Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18