NHM 415: Experimental Food Study
Experimental study of chemical and physical factors affecting standard food preparation procedures.
- NHM 211: Principles of Food Preparation
- NHM 213: Principles of Food Preparation Lab
- NHM 111: SERVSAFE
- B.S.D.N. majors only.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for NHM 415
Nutrition and Hospitality 2
- $50.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.