NHM 213: Principles of Food Preparation Lab
Laboratory to accompany NHM 211.
Students wh withdraw from NHM 211 are required to withdraw from NHM 213.
- B.S.D.N. or B.S.H.M. majors only.
- Students who withdraw from NHM 213 are required to withdraw from NHM 211
- Laboratory: Laboratory for NHM 213
Family and Consumer Science
- $100.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter 2017-18
Nutrition and Hospitality 8
- $150.00 when booked for:
- Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.