LA 490: Advanced Seminar in Legal Studies
Seminar designed to provide legal studies majors with a comprehensive review of legal reasoning, research, and writing processes prior to entering law school or a working environment with additional discussions on law office management; technology; professional ethics; and current issues facing the field.
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- Junior Standing Required
- Paralegal Studies Majors Only.
- Pre-requisite: 6 Credits of Paralegal Studies.
- Seminar: Seminar for LA 490
- Seminar: Compressed Video for LA 490
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for LA 490