LA 202: Law Office Management
Study of the procedures, systems, and ethics of a law office, including timekeeping, file management, document management, library maintenance, and professional development of paralegals.
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Lecture: Lecture for LA 202
- Lecture: Web based lecture for LA 202
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for La 313
- Lecture: Compressed Video for LA 202
- Lecture: Paralegal Program for LA 202
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.