CJ 600: Criminal Justice Administration
Lecture, discussion, and analysis of theories, and concepts of administration of justice.
- Criminal Justice Majors Only
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 600
- Lecture: Masters in Criminal Justice Exec Cohort
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CJ 600
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 600
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for CJ 600
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.