CJ 400: Homeland Security Operations
An examination of government agencies that are involved in war on terrorism and discussion of weapons of mass destruction issues. Discussion of various international terrorist groups and their respoective ideologies.
- CJ 115: Introduction to Homeland Security
- Criminal Justice Majors and Legal Studies Minors Only
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 400
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 400
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CJ 400
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for CJ 400
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.