CJ 360: Independent Study
Research project of extensive reading or engagement in field research under the direction of a full-time legal studies faculty member. May be selected for a maximum of 6 hours.
1 - 3 Credits
- Instructor Approval Required
- Sophomore Standing Required
- Criminal Justice Majors and Legal Studies Minors Only
- Indep Study: Independent Study for CJ 360
- Indep Study: In-Country Program for CJ 360
- Indep Study: Washington Internship Experience Program
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.