SRA 401: Internship in Recreation Administration
Supervised internship in park and recreation programs to total 400 clock hours.
6 - 9 Credits
- SRA 194: Foundations of Leisure and Recreation
- SRA 200: Park & Recreation Program Leadership
- SRA 301: Planning & Evaluation in SRA
- SRA 302: Program Planning & Development
- SRA 471: Admin. of Recreation Admin. Programs
- SRA 425: Design and Maintenance of Facilities
- Minimum score of 70 percent or higher on pre-internship exam.
- SRA Majors only or consent of SRA Coordinator or HESRM Chair.
- Prerequisite: SRA 270 and SRA 311 OR SRA 262 and SRA 332.
- Internship: Internship for SRA 401
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.