CSD 495: Introduction to Clinical Science
The clinical process, applied behavioral analysis, and clinical research methods; emphasis on clinical writing.
- CSD 301: Disorders of Articulation
- CSD 316: Language and Learning Disorders
- CSD 351: Basic Audiology
- Lecture: Lecture for CSD 495
Comm. Science and Disorders
- $15.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.