MEEK SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM & NEW MEDIA
The school offers a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism degree and a Bachelor of Science degree in Integrated Marketing Communications, as well as a minor in journalism. At the graduate level, the college supports a Master of Arts degree.
- B.A.J. in Journalism
- Accelerated Law (3+3)
- Emphasis - Journalism Broadcast
- Emphasis - Journalism News-editorial
- Specialization - Health Communication
- Specialization - Magazine Service
- Specialization - Media Management
- Specialization - Public Relations
- Specialization - Sports Comm & Promotion
- Specialization - Visual Design
- B.S. in Integrated Mktg. Communications
- M.A. in Journalism
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.